pages:

9.30.2010

weekend update.

This week has been out of the ordinary. It has been really busy, but a lot of things have gone wrong for no reason at all.  Have not been able to update because I have the unfortunate situation first penned by Carrie Bradshaw as the "Sad Mac."  I am afraid my computer is going out soon and my hard-drive also went out this month!  What is going on with my technology?!  Anyways this is my week(end) update and things I love this week all in one:



Sampson pic of the week: Sampson graduated from puppy classes this week!  Very proud moment.  I got some delicious produce at the farmer's market this weekend.  We have been eating so many delicious veggies.  Had a wonderful time at my great aunt Helen's 90th birthday party this weekend. Got to see wonderful extended family and cook together!  




Josh and I finished the Heroes series after a borderline obsessive few weeks of watching 4 seasons.  We are intrigued by superpowers and the hero's journey so it was heartbreaking to let this show go! We miss it (thankfully Glee filled the void).



I watched the movie Waitress recently, it is a must see.  So original!  Also reading, Committed, spurred on by the release of Eat, Pray, Love in theaters.  It almost lives up to the prequel, but that is a huge undertaking. 



Love this dessert table. Want to make this into a career somehow.

I will go ahead and warn that I will post most of the things I bake.  Made my friends and family pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon maple butter-cream frosting.  Did I mention that I love seasonal themed baking?
Why can't I stop thinking about these Badgley Mishcka's? 

For now off to Tomatohead to lunch with Josh's parents and headed to Franklin for the weekend.  Sure to get some great pictures to post.

2 comments:

  1. Those pumpkin cupcakes were amazing! Post the recipe asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Madeline I loved reading your blog. One day I want to be as cute as you!
    Hope you had a great weekend with your fam. I think two dollar Tuesdays is calling our name this week- they have that delicious pumpkin beer back finally!

    ReplyDelete