pages:

9.21.2010

some things I loved about this week:



1. cupcakes and cakeplates: Earlier this week, I made two ridiculous purchases in not so realistic hopes of starting my own dessert table design company, these two fun cake plates.  I saw them originally on Amy Atlas Designs.  My best friend, the adorable Emily, came up for the weekend and we put them to good use and made cupcakes. I spent way too much time photographing them (and more time eating them).



2. sampson: My boyfriend and mine's new Labrador Retriever, Sampson, has been sporting his UT spirit proudly...and by proudly I mean he tries to rip the bandana off all the time. He is a mess.  Meet Sampson!








3. farmer's market: We have had such a wonderful summer spending every Saturday morning at the Farmer's Market.  I can't get enough of it.  This week I got chard, daikon, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, and green beans.  Sampson is a rockstar every time he goes.


4. recipe of the week: This week I have had time to cook fresh a lot, so I used an amazing recipe from Morgan's blog Little House of Veggies, a vegan blog with amazing food!  I bought radishes and made the Crispy Chick'n Wraps with Spicy Curry Cilantro Sauce.  Josh eats meat and even loved them.




5. premiere week: Tonight is a long-awaited night for us-Glee and Biggest Loser premiere!  Tune in.


More to come...

1 comment:

  1. This is the best thing I have seen! Mad, I love it! Thank you for joining the blog world.

    ReplyDelete