pages:

11.22.2010

mad men fashions


I have been feeling very inspired lately by the fashions, hairstyling, and sets of Mad Men. Let's face it, the 60's were something special-I could not have lived during that time, but women and men dressed so well when compared with today. I am very jealous that this was the standard then.  Mad Men has an amazing costume designer and stylist!  With watching faaaar too much Mad Men this week, I have been taking some cues from January and Christina.  I'm trying to get some ideas for modernized styling from them.  So here is some eye candy for you all from Annie Liebovitz's Vanity Fair shoot:






1 comment:

  1. I KNEW you would LOVE it! Throughout the depression I went through watching this show because of the emotional family and relational drama, these girls and their wardrobes kept me going!! Like I said, season 4 is the BEST! So glad we can share this. PS- I started wearing pearls an awful lot more.

    ReplyDelete