pages:

10.21.2010

why i want to be more like carrie bradshaw...





For some time now, I have simply wanted a life that is 1/10 as fabulous as Carrie Bradshaw. I dream about frivolously purchasing shoes and designer clothing....then I remember that I live in Knoxville and no one dresses up.....one day, one day.  I have been choosing new paint colors to go in the loft and I can't stop referring to her beautiful remodel on the first movie...

This is Benjamin Moore Electric Blue (and I love it).  I've also been looking at these colors for a more airy bright feeling and a more intimate color in my bedroom. I've settled on a low VOC Benjamin Moore line, Aura and I'm really excited to "green" my life a little more.
Probably will only use a couple of these. What do you think? I also need vegetarian potluck dish ideas for Sunday!

1 comment: